Savage Worlds Game System Template
With the Savage Worlds template you quickly create characters and armies for Pinnacle Entertainment Group / Great White Games' Savage Worlds settings. Data for the Savage Worlds core rules, Evernight, 50 Fathoms, Necessary Evil, Shaintar and Tour of Darkness are included. You can also add your own setting data sheets.
All data is fully customizable, with four character sheet styles to choose from, 3×5 card printing, army combat summary, as well as HTML and RTF character summary outputs.
- Screen shot
- Includes data and new damage rules from Explorer's Edition.
- You can select the new or old damage rules for each setting separately. Metacreator will automatically convert damage adds to damage dice and vice versa if the weapon doesn't specify both damage values.
- Includes all character creation data from Savage Worlds core rules, Evernight, 50 Fathoms, Necessary Evil, Tour of Darkness and Shaintar. Templates for Deadlands Reloaded, Rippers, Rippers Companion, Horror Companion and Thrilling Tales are available separately.
- Includes all NPCs, creatures, allies and archetypes from the above books.
- Includes new Powers system for Necessary Evil, as well as the original method from the core rules.
- Additional fan-created supplements with Shark Bytes.
- Multiple forms of character sheets (standard, 50 Fathoms, Necessary Evil, Tour of Darkness, combat data, two characters per page).
- Create armies and compute the combat values for them.
- Print characters on 3x5 cards (example).
- HTML output for displaying characters on the web (example)
- Combat summary sheet (example)
- When selecting skills, Hindrances, Edges, races and gear the list of available items displays only those items appropriate to the setting and era (this can be turned off to see all available items).
- Create potions, invest powers in magic items and enhance items (support for creating items with the Alchemist, Arcane Artificer and Enchant Edges).
- Whole-life character management: track experience, level up your characters and record all choices made for leveling in the character history.
- Create your own setting data sheets, including new skills, Edges, Hindrances, powers, monsters, animals, races, NPCs, weapons, armor, vehicles, etc.
The Metacreator application is required. The Metacreator & Savage Worlds game system template bundle includes everything you need, if you have not previously purchased Metacreator.
Copyright © 2004-2014 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.