System Reference Document 3.5 Template for Metacreator
Metacreator supports the popular RPG (Roleplaying Game) as described in the System Reference Document v.3.5 under the Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc. The Third Edition template can be installed by running the updater.
- Screen shots: Wizard, Psion Egoist and Smart Hero.
- Includes standard, advanced (prestige), psionic, expanded psionics, epic, modern and modern arcana character classes with multiclass advancement.
- Includes over 1300 monsters including fantasy, menace, psionic, epic, modern and shadowkind.
- Includes over 60 standard character races (human, halfling, elf, etc.), subraces (deep dwarf, gray elf, etc.) and monster races (gargoyles, ogres, etc.); also any monster can be used as a race.
- Includes 50 creature templates such as lycanthropes, vampires, half-dragons, etc.
- Add and customize your own races, classes, abilities, spells, skills, equipment, monsters, etc.
- Construct magic weapons and armor with enhancement bonuses, selected properties (Axiomatic, Mithral, etc.) and intelligence. Also craft mundane items.
- Includes Epic character advancement, creation of epic spells, magic items, monsters, etc.
- Easy access to information--full descriptions of classes, special abilities, feats, skills, spells, powers and equipment available online within Metacreator with the Info command.
- Optionally print full spell descriptions in spell books and power lists.
- Customizable for your house rules or other game system.
- Includes automatic encounter generation of monsters and their treasure, selectable by challenge rating, climate, terrain, type, subtype and alignment.
- Includes over 500 magic items, including epic items.
- Includes fantasy, epic, psionic, expanded psionic, modern and arcana Skills and Feats, Spells and Powers.
- Feat and synergy bonuses are automatically included in skill modifiers, and circumstantial bonuses are noted on the character sheet under the skills they apply to.
- Computes combat bonuses due to magic weapons and items, feats and special abilities.
- Starting packages and automatic advancement for fast NPC generation.
- Includes Die Roller for d4, d6, d8, d12, d20, percentile dice or any non-standard value, with sound effects.
- Add your character's picture.
- Guide your spell-casting character to construct magic items, including construction time, XP cost and gp cost.
- Comprehensive, hyperlinked help pages
- Selection rules can be turned on to display only those spells, skills, feats, etc. that your character is allowed to choose.
- Printed character sheet examples: Wizard, Wizard's Spell Book, Spell book with full descriptions, Psion Egoist, Smart Hero, Epic Paladin, Epic Sorcerer, Dromite Wilder, Human/Changeling Fast Hero/Swashbuckler
- Single-page character sheet: Catalin.
- HTML output for displaying characters on the web: Wizard, Psion Egoist.
- RTF output for stat blocks that you can include in word processing documents: Smart Hero, Psion.
- Combat summary sheet: example for Fire Giant Raiding Party.
To configure standard character creation and advancement rules requires the use of a Roleplaying Game Core Book v.3.5.
The application Metacreator is required. The Metacreator & System Reference Document bundle includes everything you need, if you have not previously purchased Metacreator.
Copyright © 2003-2005 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.