Call of Cthulhu™ Game System Template for Metacreator
Now Metacreator supports the original Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game. Rapidly create investigators for Call of Cthulhu Fifth Edition and Delta Green. Game system rules and adjustments are built in with hundreds of data items ready to use from Call of Cthulhu, Keepers Companion I, 1920 Investigator's Companion and The Creature Companion. All data is fully customizable, with character sheet, spell book, encounter group, HTML and RTF stat block outputs.
If you already own Metacreator you can buy the Call of Cthulhu game system template alone, otherwise you should purchase the Metacreator/Call of Cthulhu bundle.
- Supports Call of Cthulhu, 5th Edition and Delta Green. Includes data from those books, as well as The Keeper's Companion I, The Creature Companion and The 1920s Investigator's Companion.
- Includes investigator occupations for 1890's, 1920's and present-day, including 130 occupations from the 1920s.
- Call of Cthulhu picture library with more than 200 pictures and silhouettes from Call of Cthulhu, Fifth Edition.
- Calculates occupation and personal skill points and presents the appropriate selection list.
- Create encounter files that list all statistics for selected deities, monsters, personalities, etc.
- Create characters based on the deities, monsters, personalities presented in the books for complete customization.
- Determines derived characteristic points.
- Randomly rolls yearly income and property, or allows user to set these.
- Includes all 5th Edition Weapons and 1890's, 1920's and present day equipment.
- Includes all 5th Edition Spells, Occupations and Skills.
- Includes Creatures, Deities, Beasts and Monsters.
- Includes Mythos Tomes.
- Studying tomes automatically deducts SAN and increases Mythos knowledge and other skills, including skill checks for languages.
- Logs SAN loss history
- Screen shots: Harvey Walters.
- Printed character sheet examples (two pages): Harvey Walters and Harvey's Grimoire.
- Delta Green character sheet (one page).
- HTML output for displaying characters on the web: Harvey Walters.
- Encounter printout with six entities per page.
- Entity printout with two entities per page.
- Combat Summary printout for an encounter group of NPCs, including monsters and deities: CthulhuCombat.
- Brief Summary printout for a group of characters: CthulhuBrief
- Comprehensive, hyperlinked Help pages
- Selection rules can be turned on to display only those spells and skills that your character is allowed to choose.
- Add your own new occupations, spells, skills, equipment, monsters, etc.
- Add your character's picture, or use the picture library to find pictures of deities and monsters.
- Customizable for your home rules.
- Override standard items with your own data sheets.
The Metacreator application is required. The Metacreator & Call of Cthulhu game system template bundle includes everything you need, if you have not previously purchased Metacreator.
Copyright © 2003-2014 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.