Call of Cthulhu Game System Template for Metacreator
Metacreator supports the 7th edition of the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game. Rapidly create investigators for Call of Cthulhu. Game system rules and adjustments are built in with hundreds of data items ready to use from the Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook and Investigator Handbook. All data is fully customizable, with character sheet, spell book, encounter group, and HTML stat block outputs.
If you already own Metacreator you can buy the Call of Cthulhu game system template alone, otherwise you should purchase the Metacreator/Call of Cthulhu bundle.
- Supports Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition.
- Coexists with the previous edition. The 7th edition installs in a separare folder and uses "Call of Cthulhu 7th" as the game system name.
- Includes all investigator occupations for 1920s and modern-day.
- All character generation methods supported.
- Converts characters from Call of Cthulhu Fifth and Sixth editions.
- Calculates occupation and personal skill points and presents the appropriate selection lists.
- Create encounter files that list all statistics for selected deities, monsters, NPCs, etc.
- Create characters based on the deities, monsters, NPCs presented in the books for complete customization.
- Determines derived characteristic points.
- Option to automatically distribute occupation and personal interest skill points (useful for NPCs).
- Handle character aging.
- Mark skills and make skill checks.
- Includes all 7th Edition Weapons and 1920s and modern equipment.
- Includes all 7th Edition Spells, Occupations and Skills.
- Includes Creatures, Deities, Beasts and Monsters.
- Includes Mythos Tomes.
- Studying tomes automatically deducts SAN and increases Mythos knowledge and other skills, including skill checks for languages.
- Logs character history, including Sanity loss, skill checks, Mythos knowledge increases, etc.
- Track in-game date and real-world dates in character history.
Screen shots and sample output:
- Screen shot: Harvey Walters.
- Screen shot: rolling dice during character generation.
- Printed character sheet examples (two pages): Harvey Walters.
- HTML output for displaying characters on the web: Harvey Walters.
- Computerized combats: game sessions option available.
- Combat Summary printout for an encounter group of NPCs, including monsters and deities: Encounter.
- Comprehensive, hyperlinked Help pages
- Link to item definitions for skills, spells, occupations, tomes, etc., in the original PDF files.
- Selection rules can be turned on to display only those spells and skills that your character is allowed to choose.
- Add your own new occupations, spells, skills, equipment, monsters, etc.
- Add your character's picture.
- Includes name finder and die roller.
- Customizable for your house rules.
- Override standard items with your own data sheets.
The Metacreator application is required. The Metacreator & Call of Cthulhu game system template bundle includes everything you need, if you have not previously purchased Metacreator.
Copyright © 2017 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.